The Hall was first opened in 1949 but has been changed several times since then. Over the years it has been made bigger and extra facilities added. The Halls are owned by the Trustees (nominated from the clubs/societies that use it) and managed by an administration committee.
The Village Hall became a Charity in 1965 and is registered as Charity Number 305216. As part of this status the Charity Commision have to be informed of changes in the constitution, changes in Trustees, and informed of the yearly accounts.
There is a part time Caretaker who keeps the Hall in excellent condition.
Facilities include Toilets and Disabled Toilet, a fully stocked kitchen, wifi, projectors, sound system and hearing loop.
We welcome supervised Children Parties.
The Village Hall has the following meeting places:..
The Main Hall (with stage)
The Small Hall
Paul Matt Room
The Surgery and Waiting Room.
Booking for the Meeting places are made for morning, afternoon or evening sessions, 7 days a week. More details for this are on the Bookings Section of the website.