FAIRLIGHT PRESERVATION TRUST
(registered charity number 1107169)
Annual General Meeting
Sunday 13 November 2022 at 2.30pm in Fairlight Village Hall
The Annual General Meeting of the FPT will be held on SUNDAY 13 November 2022 at 2.30pm to transact the following business:
1. Welcome and apologies for absence.
2. Approval of the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting held on 21 November 2021.
3. Chairman’s report on activities over the past year.
4. Report on the Fairlight maintenance programme and related matters.
5. Planning and development along the cliffs.
6. Treasurer’s report, approval of the Accounts for the year to 31 March 2022.
7. Election of Officers and Members of the Executive Committee.
8. Any other business
New members are very welcome to join us. Please contact Jill Lewing at email@example.com to join or renew your membership.
Copies of the Accounts are available on request and will be sent to Members by email if requested.
The Committee – Nominations are invited for members willing to serve on the Committee. Such nominations require a signed form which can be obtained from the Chairman, David Shortman (Norton Oak, The Avenue, Fairlight) and must be returned by Saturday 5 November 2022.
We look forward to seeing as many existing and new members as possible on Sunday 13 November at 2.30pm.
Dr Ruth Kosmin Secretary