We will be celebrating Harvest Festival this Sunday (2 October) at St Andrew’s Church at 11am. Everyone is welcome to join us.
This will be the first time Rev Sandi Wickens takes our service. It will be an informal time with some traditional Harvest hymns.
This year we will be supporting the Hastings Foodbank with our Harvest gifts. A list of items needed is below.
URGENTLY NEEDED ITEMS:
- UHT MILK FULL FAT(BLUE) AND SEMI (GREEN)
- TINNED MEAT (BUT NOT CORNED BEEF OR PORK)
- TINNED VEGETABLES (ESPECIALLY PEAS AND CARROTS)
- TINNED FRUIT
- TINNED SPAGHETTI IN SAUCE
OTHER ITEMS THEY NEED ARE:
- TOILETRIES (SHOWER GEL, SHAMPOO, DEODORANT, TOOTHPASTE)
- TOILET ROLLS
- TINNED FISH
- TINNED POTATOES
- TINNED RICE PUDDING
- TEA AND COFFEE
- FRUIT JUICE
PLEASE NOT THE FOLLOWING AS THEY HAVE PLENTY:
- PASTA/PASTA SAUCE
- BAKED BEANS