I would like to forward the email below, received from the Pathfinder Project team at Southern Water. This is a chance to pop in, see more about the project and ask questions you may have. The date is Monday 18 th December 10- 4.
Southern Water will be in one hall, DISH will be in the other hall with Lunch and/or Refreshments and a warm welcome for any one who would like to drop in.
All the best
We’re going to be holding a drop-in day on Monday 18 December at Fairlight Village Hall, Broadway, Fairlight, TN35 4DA.
Our Fairlight Pathfinder team will be on hand to chat and answer your questions from 10am – 4pm, so even if you can only pop in for a few minutes, we’d love to see you.
We’ll be able to explain and update about the work we’re doing in the area including:
- Slowing the flow of surface water from households and businesses
- Our programme to install water butts -progress to date and next steps.
- The progress of our surveys to understand the surface water flow in the catchment
- Condition of the sewers and next steps
- Progress of our misconnection investigations
We really hope you can join us.
Stakeholder Engagement Manager – East Sussex